Masaya Dobermans

>

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Rain in her New Home

Here is part of an email I recieved about Rain:

Rain is doing fine. She is learning fast, we're playing fetch and she is sitting for a treat - not bad for just a couple of days. She is sleeping well through the night and only had one accident in her crate (on my first work day I was gone for about 4 1/2hours). She is eating well and likes the new food but is still getting a mix of old and new.
I get the biggest kick out of her. She howls when she thinks she isn't getting enough attention and sounds like a baby werewolf. It's hard to not laugh at her and keep a straight face and tell her no.
She is bonding well and watches everything I do. Very alert and very smart!

Gail

I am so happy she is doing well- I miss the little brat!

No comments:

Post a Comment