Masaya Dobermans

>

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Yellow Ventures into the Great Outside the Box

I just went to see what was going on because Cinders is being very fierce about guarding the bedroom from Porsche and ... Surprise!! the YELLOW pup is the first to escape the whelping box. Not a bad achievement for a 19 day old!
I just ADORE the little burgundy girl.  She has such awesome eye contact for one so young and she always seeks me out when I am near and comes over to me and looks up at me.  She seems SO intelligent.  She is such a thinker.  She is also very sweet and rarely fusses, but she tackles her monster siblings and always seems to hold onto a teat during feeding!  I just love her.
 
new weights: Yellow 66.3 oz, burgundy 42.6 oz, orange 69.4 oz, green 62.4 oz, hot pink 73.7 oz, light blue 64.2oz, brown (changing to black) 81.4 oz, purple 64.5. Today yellow and light blue tied for weight gain winners gaining 4.3oz each

No comments:

Post a Comment