Masaya Dobermans

>

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Babies are growing up!

Everyone is getting so big! Every day is seems like they get more active.  This morning they were really playing hard.  They have started grabbing my pant legs when I go to clean their pen.  So now I let them loose in the house (thank goodness for hardwood floors!) while I clean up their home.  They have no problems running around and exploring the house.  These little guys are really stable.  I drop stuff near them have load noises etc and no one shows any adverse reactions.  They all have excellent recovery.  I am very pleased with everyone.  I took them outside by two's a couple days ago.  Everyone had a lot of fun!  I am hoping to get my small side yard puppy ready this weekend so that I can put the babies outside for a couple hours everyday after I get home.

No comments:

Post a Comment