Masaya Dobermans

>

Monday, November 29, 2010

Crunch Time!

Getting down to the wire and I still have not decided upon a male to breed Porsche too.  Its so hard.  There just aren't a lot of nice working Doberman males out there.  Especially when you are looking at health, longevity, work ethic, pedigree, and conformation.  Add to that the fact that for some reason, some people don't feel the need to health test.   I wish I could combine about 3 males into the perfect stud dog.  Unfortunately,  I just can't.  No dog is perfect.  The idea is to look at what the female brings to the table and to find a complimentary male.  But thats only half the picture.  Porsche brings an excellent pedigree, size, good conformation, natural tracking ability,   a very sweet temperament with a natural protectiveness,full hard grips, TONS of drive,  very high compliance, some very good health history, and a sense of humor (she always makes you smile -no matter what she is always happy).  Oh yeah, she is also a tattle tell.  She always comes and tells me when someone else is into something they shouldn't' t be  (of course she doesn't when she is involved in the caper!) I can't believe that I am so close and still haven't decided.   I have to make a decision.... very soon.    

No comments:

Post a Comment