Masaya Dobermans

>

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Puppies Get Docked


The puppies went to the vet today and got their tails Docked and their dew claws removed. I think we got a really nice dock on all of them. I'll be able to tell better in a few days, but it looks like it is the length I wanted it. The vets kept commenting on how big the puppies were. Purple girl is especially large. Cinders waited in the car and dug around in the blankets while the pups were at the vet office. The trip in was uneventful. Cinders was very content with the puppies in the car. I think she was ready to go for a ride. Also, I think she would have been happy to have all her pups there as she is so used to being in the car. It is like a large dog crate to her.

She was a little upset when she got the pups back, but not as bad as I was expecting. The puppies are fussy and that bothers her, but for the most part everything went well.

No comments:

Post a Comment