Masaya Dobermans

>

Friday, March 19, 2010

Puppies Get Tails Docked and Porsche Gets Her Eyes Tested

The puppies got their tails docked yesterday. I am very pleased with how they turned out so far. The little ones are growing so quickly! I can't wait until their eyes open!

I took Porsche to the Louisville show today and had her eyes CERF'd . The Dr. said her eyes looked great and there were no signs of problems. Porsche enjoyed shopping at the show. She was a very good girl! I really enjoy how calm she can be, especially considering how much energy and drive she has. Just walking down the hall she will spin 5 times, yet at the show she was perfectly content to just hang out while I watched some of our friends show. I think she is ready for her CD. I don't think she will have any problem performing in a show environment. I will most likely start showing her in Novice B in June at the Corydon shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment