Masaya Dobermans

>

Monday, February 8, 2010

Puppies are coming!!!!

I couldn't stand waiting any longer, so I took Cinders in to my mom's vet (we were visiting her in AR this last weekend) and got an ultrasound.  The vet saw at least 5 puppies!  It was still really early and this particular vet did not take the time to count pups.  With it being so early she was just looking to see if Cinders was pregnant.  I am keeping my appointment for Thursday at the repro vet.  They usually place the dog in a cradle and do a more intense ultrasound and count the pups in each uterine horn, so we should get a better number then.  I have had a lot of interest on this litter and I believe that it is going to be a very nice working litter. 
 
Citto was such a gentleman and a really sweet dog when we visited him.  He seems very intellegent with an excellent work ethic and I love the pedigree on this litter.  I do expect the puppies to have darker markings.  Citto has been know to throw sooty markings on his pups.  His pups are also known for their excellent pack drive and awesome working ability.  Puppies from Cinders last litter are very dedicated workers who love to train and have very high drive, so this should be a great pairing.
 
Puppies are due March 16.  You can see more info on the litterbox http://www.masayadobermans.com/webpages/Litterbox.html

No comments:

Post a Comment