Masaya Dobermans

>

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Porsche's Heeling

Porsche has such a natural healing ability. Unfortunately, I have been concentrating on Cinders so much that I haven't trained Porsche as much as I should. I just love Porsche's healing. She has such nice natural position and her drives are phenomenal! She is truly a joy to train. She is still very gangly and at times I think her legs get in the way. She sits nice and true and straight. However, she seems uncomfortably in a precise down, so I am going to wait on the down stays until she grows into herself some more. Her sit out of motion is coming along nicely. I think I will be able to get a very quick and precise response from her. Her about turns are very tight and her change of pace is already really smooth. Her energy is just amazing. She has a lot of food drive and I use it a lot to train her with. Her ball drive is off the charts and as she gets older I will start incorporating it more and more into training. She hasn't gotten to do bite work in a couple weeks, but the last time she did it was very impressive. She has already started biting a real sleeve. Her grips are naturally full and hard. Its funny because she has the sleeve stuffed so far back in her mouth and then she holds on as tight as she can and moans a little like her you can pick her up or do whatever you want and she won't let go. She does not out, yet. She LOVES to bite! She is going to be a very nice worker and hopefully will live up to mom and dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment