Masaya Dobermans

>

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Porsche's Adventures in MN

Porsche has been enjoyed having her human mama to herself these last couple weeks. She got to go with me to work in Minnesota for 2 weeks. I am very pleased with my not so little girl. All this travel hasn't upset her at all. She hasn't missed a beat. She had no problem navigating the busy sidewalks in Minneapolis and wasn't phased by all the traffic and noises. She was very good in the hotel and showed no problems with her first adventure in the elevator. We got to work some on her obedience and she is doing better.


We spent one Sunday visiting Lake Superior. Porsche found a dead seagull which she immediately claimed as a trophy. She got to play in the water and even considered jumping in the lake. We got lots of pictures which was nice.


Today Porsche is having her first experience boarding. I had to go to a conference in OH and I couldn't take her. I miss my ornery brat. I get to go back and get her Thursday. Then we head to Arkansas to see the new bulldog pups and to pick up Cinders and Maddy. I miss my girls.


Maddy I know is doing great. She loves to be out on the farm. She takes care of everything. Mom has chickens that run around and Madison protects them and everyone else. She also loves to chase my brother on the four wheeler and swim in the pond. She grew up there so to her it is home.

Cinders misses me. She has been trying to follow my mom everywhere, but that drives mom a little crazy. I know she will be glad to get home and back to work. We need to start preparing for the DPCA nationals and her schutzhund 3. She really just needs some more brushing up and more work on the stays. Then I need to finalize my decision on a stud dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment