Masaya Dobermans

>

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Porsche the Puppy Thief

Porsche desperately wants to steal the Dane pups in the spare room.  She thinks she would make a much better mama and doesn't see the point in giving birth to her own young when there is a perfectly healthy litter of seven so near.  Harley disagrees with some very deep growls! 
Every time I go through the baby gate to check on the Danes its like I have a Doberman attached to my leg.  Half the time I don't even realize she has came in behind me!  I think she is going to make an excellent mama!  She is very sweet and maternal by nature.
 
Cinders won't go near the new pups. She is very pleased that they are not hers.  I imagine she will be the same with Porsche's pups.

 
Brandi Williams
Masaya Dobermans
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment